This new engaging, video-based course for students learning at a distance serves as a flexible, multimedia option for the Learn, Grow, Eat & Go curriculum (10 weeks/2 lessons per week).
Each weekly module is made up of 2 classes:
Class Lesson A
– includes 1st interactive lesson of the week
– and a brief Sharpening Science bonus video that provides some interesting, helpful garden science and food science background info.
Class Lesson B
– includes the 2nd interactive lesson of the week
– a featured GROW or EAT or GO Strong Challenge video
Your student’s needed supplies for the interactive & hands-on are listed week-by-week at the Virtual LGEG student home page at:JMGkids.us/VirtualLGEG
Students learning at a distance can enroll and join the 10 week virtual class either:
1. with the direction of their classroom teacher
2. or with support of a parent at home.