Importance and Uses of Plants
Plant Growth & Development Certification
Youth can earn certification as a Junior Master Gardener in Level 2 – Plant Growth and Development by completing these minimum requirements:
- Belong to a registered JMG group.
- Complete 1 group activity for each of the eight learning concepts.
- Complete 1 independent activity for each of the eight learning concepts.
- Complete 1 activity from the Life Skills and Career Exploration section of this curriculum.
- Complete 1 service learning/leadership development project.
After you register your group and complete the certificate requirements you can print pre-filled, personalized certificates for each student at: https://jmg.4honline.com
If you need assistance, please contact us at:
National Junior Master Gardener Program
225 Horticulture/Forestry Building
Texas A&M University, MS2134
College Station, Texas 77843-2134