Operation Water – Leader Resources
Water Sandwich Bowl – Intro to Groundwater Animation
Water Sandwich Bowl – More About Aquifers
Water in Your Hands – Water Travels Through Clay, Silt, Sand Animation Video
Carpeting Wetlands – FUN About Wetlands Stop Motion Video
Soils & Water Certification
Youth can earn certification as a Junior Master Gardener in Level 2 – Soils & Water by completing these minimum requirements:
- Belong to a registered JMG group.
- Complete 1 group activity for each of the eight learning concepts.
- Complete 1 independent activity for each of the eight learning concepts.
- Complete 1 activity from the Life Skills and Career Exploration section of this curriculum.
- Complete 1 service learning/leadership development project.
Once the certificate requirements are completed, simply return the JMG completion form to our address below. Our office will send a personalized certificate for each student completing the certification requirements. National Junior Master Gardener Program 225 Horticulture/Forestry Building Texas A&M University, MS2134 College Station, Texas 77843-2134 Phone: 979-845-8565 Fax: 979-845-8906