How to Grow Plant-Based STEM Education
The lesson extensions featured below are being developed to help grow STEM in your classroom.
If you already have the JMG Teacher Guide, use these extensions are used before, during and after existing JMG lessons to maximize use of these STEM priorities:
- Inquiry-based/open-ended learning
- Use of Design process
- Real-world problem solving
- Observation, gathering data
- Team/collaborative problem solving
- Integration of subject areas
- Incorporation of technology
If you are interested piloting new STEM lessons as they are being created, providing feedback on these, or contributing your your ideas on plant-based STEM, we want to hear from you!