[vc_single_image image=”1952″ img_size=”full” img_link_large=”” img_link_new_tab=”1″ img_link=”#”]
Help your students create an easy-to-build & even easier-to-maintain thriving garden.
To compliment the GROW section of your Learn, Grow, Eat & Go! curriculum, the new resources below will support your class’s garden thriving garden project.
You can also register you class for free by clicking the link below. This allows JMG to know you are using the curriculum and we can better support your efforts!
The Resources below are referenced in Learn, Grow, Eat & GO! and support your class’s Grow component.
Contributed Planning Material
Schoolwide Garden Planning Checklist (contributed by DCMGA)
Easy Gardening Series
Each publication covers site selection, soil preparation, fertilizing, varieties, planting, care during the season, insects, diseases, harvesting, serving and cleanup for the following types of vegetables:
- Cole Crops– broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts
- Spinach and other Greens
- Harvesting, Handling & Storing Vegetables
- Bok Choy– English video / Video en Español
- Broccoli– English video / Video en Español
- Carrots– English video / Video en Español
- Lettuce– English video / Video en Español
- Spinach– English video / Video en Español